Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Blog Week 3 (Blog 2)
10-30-13 In this class I started the second part of class activity 2. I chose the main topic that I want to research which is suicide. I answered my personal connection questions due to my topic and realized I have always wanted to learn more about suicide. Also the stories that i have heard of people committing suicide interest me even though they are very sad I want to understand why they do this act and what pushes them to commit. I also want to know what goes through peoples' minds when they are about to commit. I also did the background information part where I would like to read what psychologists have to say about people committing suicide. also because i am taking the college now course of psychology and would like to know what psychologists say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great. I'm glad you are simultaneously taking a psychology course. This research should help you in that course and vice versa. I will show you where to get journal articles written by psychologists on suicide.
ReplyDelete