Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blog Week 5 (Blog 2)

11-15-13 What confuses me is that I always wondered how things became brought about in the world. it is a very vague thing to say or ask such as how did the Earth come about the scientific way. Or how did the first people come about but the scientific way not the religious way. I always was confused about how languages came about and why certain languages are in different parts of the world. I always think about this and i know there aren't any specific answer for my questions, or any question that has to do with the past of that time period.
I also always wondered how different races came about. Such as the religious way was that Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth, how did they create different races from just two people from the same race. All these types of questions confuse me. Also how did people choose last names in the past i know now everyone comes from someone born into a last name or married into a different last name. but how did these last names come about.
Also what else confuses me is how do the people know how to make the machines to make products. Such as the intricate machines to make every day items, like the machines in the show How Its Made.

No comments:

Post a Comment